Electric Vehicle Communication Controller - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electric Vehicle Communication Controller market is accounted for $41.13 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $493.67 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 31.8% during the forecast period. Huge investments by automakers in electric vehicles, growing demand for electric vehicles and advancements in charging solutions are the major factors driving the market growth. However, the lack of standardized charging infrastructure is restraining market growth.
Electric Vehicle Communication Controller is the key component that acts to support communication between the charger and the vehicle for rapid charging. It majorly acts as a source to mutually exchange information between vehicle ECU and the external charger.
Based on Vehicle Type, the Commercial Vehicles (CV) segment is likely to have a huge demand as these vehicles are used for the transportation and delivery of heavy loads over long distance and require high range and reliability. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the initiatives taken by the governments of the developing economies as a result of the recognition of the growth potential of the electric vehicle market.
Some of the key players profiled in the Electric Vehicle Communication Controller Market include ABB, Blink Charging, Bosch, BYD Auto, Clippercreek, Efacec, Engie, Ficosa, Leviton, LG Innotek, Mitsubishi Electric, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Tesla, and Vector.
Charging Types Covered:
• Wired Charging (Plug-In)
• Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging)
• EV Communication Controller (EVCC)
• Supply Equipment Communication Controller (SECC)
Electric Vehicle Types Covered:
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicles (CV)
• Passenger Car (PC)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.