Electric Vehicle Insulation - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electric Vehicle Insulation Market is accounted for $1.03 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $7.50 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 24.7% during the forecast period. Growing concerns over pollution and favorable government policies and subsidies are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, lack of standardization of charging infrastructure is hampering the market growth.
Electrical vehicle insulation types mostly depend on vibration, noise, and harness (NVH) design of an automobile. The general electrical vehicle insulation is precisely intended for making the ride quality smooth for the occupants of the specific automobile.
Based on the propulsion type, the battery electric vehicle (BEV) segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as manufacturing of battery electric vehicles are increasing due to its emission-free technology and large battery pack. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to presence of major electric vehicle manufacturers and increasing the demand for electric vehicle insulation due to growing concern to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Some of the key players profiled in the Electric Vehicle Insulation Market include Zotefoams Plc, Von Roll Holding AG, Unifrax, Techman Advanced Material Engineers, Saint-Gobain, Pyrophobic Systems Ltd., Morgan Advanced Materials, Marian Inc., ITW Inc., Hilti, Elmelin Ltd., DuPont, BASF SE, Autoneum, Alder Pelzer Holding Gmbh and 3M.
Propulsion Types Covered:
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
Product Types Covered:
• Foamed Plastics
• Thermal Interface Materials (TIM)
Insulation Types Covered:
• Thermal Insulation & Management
• Electrical Insulation
• Acoustic Insulation
• Under the Bonnet and Battery Pack
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.