Electronic Nose (E-Nose) Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Technology Type (Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM), Metal Oxide Semi-Conductor Sensors (MOS), Conducting Polymers (CP), Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electronic Nose (E-Nose) Market is accounted for $17.80 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $52.59 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period. Introduction of AI and neuromorphic computing in e-nose technology, rise in technology advancements, rising importance of biomedical requirements, and innovation of digital smell on smart phones are driving the market growth. However, high initial cost of E-noses may hamper the market growth.
An electronic nose (e-nose) is a technological replacement for the human sense of smells which detects scent and flavor. The device has allowed one to measure and classify the mixture of aromas without causing operator exhaustion. Smell or aromas are composed of volatile molecules that are recognized by the receptors in a human nose. The receptor further transmits the signal to the brain and eventually, the brain identifies the smell associated with the particular molecule. Electric noses are being designed and developed by using the same principle.
Based on the end user, the waste management (environmental monitoring) segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period, due to favourable regulatory scenario, growing pollution levels, rising consciousness on pollution monitoring, development of smog monitoring infrastructure across emerging markets, and ongoing installation of ecological monitoring stations.
By geography, North America is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period, owing to growing espousal of technologically advanced sensing products, high adoption of e-noses in airports to detect drugs from the suspects, and ongoing governmental regulations of the US government on healthcare and special initiatives.
Some of the key players in Electronic Nose (E-Nose) Market include Aryballe Technologies SA, Alpha MOS SA, Voler Systems, Stratuscent Inc., MyDx Inc, Airsense Analytics GmbH, Comon Invent BV, Odotech Inc., Shenzhen Beautymate Technology Co., Ltd., RoboScientific Limited, The eNose Company, Vaporsens Inc, Electronic Sensor Technology Inc., Plasmion GmbH, Tellspec Inc, and Sensigent LLC.
Technology Types Covered:
• Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM)
• Metal Oxide Semi-Conductor Sensors (MOS)
• Conducting Polymers (CP)
• Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)
Hardware Devices Covered:
• Scent Synthesizer
Product Types Covered:
• Portable Devices
• Embedded Sensors
Electronic Sensor Types Covered:
• Membrane-Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) Sensor
• Polymer Sensor
• Optical Fiber Sensor
• Piezoelectric Sensor
• Quartz Sensor
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Sales
End Users Covered:
• Waste Management (Environmental Monitoring)
• Military and Defense
• Food and Beverage
• Process and Production Departments
• Crime Prevention & Security
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.