Electrophoresis - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electrophoresis Market is accounted for $2.14 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.93 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Increasing importance of proteomics research, growth in the proteomics market are likely to boost the growth of the Electrophoresis market. However, presence of alternative technologies offering better efficiency & results and time-consuming operations & limited sample analysis are likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Electrophoresis technique is used to physically separate macromolecules such as RNA, nucleic acid fragments, and proteins according to their molecular size and electric charge. Both gel electrophoresis and capillary electrophoresis techniques are observed to be the first choice of researchers for efficient analytical separation of macromolecules. Gel electrophoresis is a technique that separates macromolecules using gel-like matrix and has contributed to the growth by offering a wide range of geometrics to researchers. The market for capillary electrophoresis has been revitalized through growing popularity of micro fluidics.
Based on end user, the academic and research institutes segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing R&D spending, global rise in the number of biotechnology and life science research studies, and growing public and private investments in research studies. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the factors such as increasing incidences of infectious diseases, cancer and genetic disorders, growing research projects involving genes, biomolecules & proteins, and rising focus on drug development.
Some of the key players in the Electrophoresis market are the Agilent Technologies Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, C.B.S. Scientific Company Inc, Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare, Harvard BioScience Inc, Lonza Group LTD, Merck Millipore, PerkinElmer Inc, QAIGEN N.V, Sebia Group, Shimadzu Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Electrophoresis Systems
• Electrophoresis Software
• Gel Documentation Systems
• Electrophoresis Reagents
End Users Covered:
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
• Academic and Research Institutes
• Other End Users
• Quality Control & Process Validation
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.