Electrosurgical Devices - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electrosurgical Devices Market is accounted for $4,813.37 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $10,113.88 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. High number of surgical procedures globally and growing demand for advanced and reliable techniques for treating patients are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, stringent government regulations for product approval is hampering the market growth.
Electrosurgical devices are used in surgeries such as cardiovascular surgery, gynecology surgery, general surgery, and others. These devices apply electric current for the thermal destruction of the focused tissues. Electrosurgical devices are utilized in surgical procedures to cut, coagulate, desiccate, and fulgurate the tissues. These devices are utilized in conjunction with specialized instruments.
Based on the type, the active electrodes segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as these electrodes are an essential part in surgeries and a wide variety of these electrodes is obtainable and are utilized based on particular variables. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to high-paced economic advancements, growing foreign direct investments, and rising awareness about advanced and minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Some of the key players profiled in the Electrosurgical Devices Market include Olympus Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Bovie Medical Corporation, Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon US, LLC.), CONMED Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Smith & Nephew Plc. And Boston Scientific Corporation.
• Electrosurgery Generators
• Electrosurgery Instruments & Accessories
• Dispersive Electrodes
• Argon and Smoke Management Systems
• Active Electrodes
• Ultrasonic Devices
• Monopolar Electrosurgery Devices
• Bipolar Electrosurgery Devices
• Urologic Surgery
• Orthopedic Surgery
• Dental Surgery
• Gynecology Surgery
• ENT & Opthalmology
• Dermatology & Cosmetology
• Cardiovascular Surgery
• General Surgery
End Users Covered:
• Specialty Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.