Emission Control Catalysts - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Emission Control Catalysts Market is expected to grow from $8.54 billion in 2016 to reach $17.95 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 11.1%. Catalytic Convertors uses emission control catalysts to reduce damaging emissions to the environment. Some of the reasons behind the favorable growth of market include increase in usage of catalyst converters in automobiles to decrease the pollution, emission standards across different countries and high demand for diesel engine vehicles. However, possibility of undesired secondary emissions from these catalysts may restrict the market growth.
By application, automotive segment is projected to capture the largest market share over the forecast period due to high usage of platinum group metals in automobiles. Europe is anticipated to witness a growth in the coming years due to growing demand for platinum-based emission control catalysts has been high in this region.
Some of the key players in global Emission control catalysts market include Umicore SA, Solvay SA, Johnson Matthey PLC, Corning Incorporated, Clariant International Ltd., BASF Catalysts LLC, Cataler Corporation, Cormetech Inc., Aerinox Inc., DCL International Inc., Tenneco Inc., KATCON Global, Eastern Manufacturing Inc., Bastuck GmbH &Co. and Bosal Nederland B.V.
• Other Applications
• Other Products
Converter Types Covered:
• Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
• Lean De-Nox Catalysts (Hydrocarbon SCR)
• Two-Way Catalytic Converters
• Three-Way Catalytic Converters
• Oxidation Catalysts
o Diesel Oxidation Catalysts
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.