Endotracheal Tubes - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Endotracheal Tubes Market is accounted for $1.80 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $3.33 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Growing elderly population that is highly prone to various chronic diseases and significant increase in surgeries are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high risk of post-surgical complications arising after endotracheal intubation and lack of skilled professionals is restraining the market growth.
An endotracheal tube is a flexible plastic tube that is put in the mouth or nasal, and then down into the trachea (airway). They are inserted to administer anesthesia, prevent pulmonary aspiration, and maintain airway pressure during surgeries. Most of the endotracheal tubes used are made up of polyvinyl chloride, whereas the tubes with the special requirements are made up of materials such as latex rubber, silicone rubber, or stainless steel. These endotracheal tubes are available in various forms and are utilized as per the needs and medical condition of a patient.
Based on route type, the orotracheal segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its high applicability, increased usage, and comfortability. Orotracheal intubation is used to control the airway in a patient undergoing surgery. It is also used for critically ill patients with a serious injury or multisystem diseases. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the advanced healthcare system and the growing prevalence of chronic diseases in the country. In addition, the presence of major players in the region contributed to market growth in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Endotracheal Tubes Market include Airway Innovations, Armstrong Medical, Bard Medical, ConvaTe, Fuji System, Hollister, Hospiteknik Healthcare, Medline Industries, Medtronic, Neurovision Medical, Parker Medical, Purecath Medical, Sewoon Medical, Shanghai Yixin, Smiths Group, Sonoma Pharmaceutical, Sujia, Teleflex Corporation, TuoRen, Venner Medical and Well Lead.
Route Types Covered:
• Hybrid (Oral/ Nasal)
• Speaking tracheostomy
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• Coated Endotracheal Tubes
• Double Lumen Endotracheal Tube
• Laser Resistant Tubes
• Microlaryngocopy Tube
• Nasal Cavity Type
• Parker Flex Tip Tube
• Preformed Endotracheal Tube
• Regular Endotracheal Tube
• Reinforced/Armoured Endotracheal Tube
• Right Angle Endotracheal (RAE) Tube (Nasal and Oral)
• Standard Endotracheal Tube
• Stomatology Type
• Emergency Treatment
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.