Energy Harvesting System - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Energy Harvesting System Market is accounted for $449.75 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,097.77 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of wireless sensor networks equipped with energy harvesting system, and Rising interest for safe, power-efficient, and durable systems that require minimum or no maintenance are the major elements fueling the growth of the market. However, the limitations of remotely installed networking modules likely to restrain the market growth.
Energy harvesting systems are equipment used to harness energy from external sources such as solar, thermal, wind, salinity gradients, and kinetic energy, to store the obtained energy for a period of time and condition it into a form that can be used later.
Based on the Application, the building & home automation segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the growing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) and wireless sensor networking for control systems and home automation.
By geography, Europe is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to the favorable government policies across the region. In addition, the European Commission is supporting by offering incentives and investing in R&D of EHS and storage units, thereby propelling the regional market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Energy Harvesting System Market include ABB, Analog Devices, Inc, Bionic Power Inc, Cymbet, EnOcean GmbH , FUJITSU, Honeywell International Inc, MAHLE GmbH, Microchip Technology Inc, O-Flexx Technologies GmbH, Powercast Corp, Schneider Electric, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated and Voltree Power, Inc.
• Vibration Energy Harvesting
• Thermal Energy Harvesting
• Light Energy Harvesting
• Kinetic Energy Harvesting
• Electromagnetic/Radio Frequency (RF) Energy Harvesting
• Power Management Integrated Circuit
• Secondary Batteries
Energy Sources Covered:
• Infrared (IR)
• Bicycle Dynamo
• Building & Home Automation
• Military And Aerospace
• Retail and Advertisement
• Healthcare and Research Labs
• Wireless Sensor Network
• Consumer Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019 2020, 2024, and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.