Energy Management Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Energy Management SystemsMarket is accounted for $39.15billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $214.46billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period.Increasing inclination towards energy efficiencies, growing awareness about carbon footprint management, mountingenergy consumption & price volatility and mandatory regulations and policiesare some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, lack of financial resources, high initial cost of deployment and non-standardized guidelinesare hampering the market.
The Energy Management System is a tool for the support of the economical management. It serves aconversion of an energy supply management for small and middle power supply companies but also forindustrial firms whose energy supply is arranged by special contracts.This system meters the energy consumption and collects the data required for conserving energy. On the basis of solution, carbon management system segment holds the major growth during forecast period due to government initiatives and policies, across the globe, to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions. Thus, companies are increasingly opting for this solution to monitor their energy consumption in order to reduce their electricity costs and carbon footprint.
Based on geography, North America holds the major market share during the forecast period owing to increasing energy costs and increasing initiatives by the government and various industrialists to reduce carbon footprint, risingglobal demand for energy optimization & carbon management and growing demand for adoption of building energy management systems (BEMS).
Some of the key players profiled in the Energy Management SystemsMarket includeSiemens AG, Eaton Corporation PLC, Schneider Electric SE, Gridpointinc., Honeywell International, Inc., General Electric Company, IBM Corporation, Emerson Electric Company, Johnson controls international plc, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., ABB Ltd., Yokogawa electric corporation, CA Technologies, and Delta electronics, inc.
• Integrated Energy Management System (IEMS)
• Home energy management systems (HEMS)
• Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS)
• Control systems
• Field equipment
• Communication systems
• Display Devices
• Load Control Switches
• Smart Plugs
• In-House Display
• Smart Thermostats
• Utility Billing and Customer Information System
• Carbon Management System
• Demand Response Management
• Energy Transmission
• Energy Generation
• Energy Monitoring
End Users Covered:
• Power and Energy (P&E)
• IT and Telecommunication
• Office and commercial buildings
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.