Enterprise Asset Management - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enterprise Asset Management market is accounted for $3.28 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $6.83 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.1%. Organizations across the globe are investing assets on software’s rather than human capital and this scenario will enhance market opportunities. The lateral shift of business enterprises towards cloud services and Internet of Things (IOT) has been driving the market. Moreover, this solution offer control and maximum visibility that affect business assets, this is a substantial opportunity for the market.
Large Enterprise segment is estimated to drive the market, due to its large amount of equipments, which require regular maintenance, which makes it ideal for such big organizations. North America is accounted for the largest market share owing to its huge amount of applications in government, oil & gas, healthcare, etc. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market on account of growing IT & Technology sector in developing regions.
Some of the key players of the Enterprise Asset Management market include ABB Group, Assetworks LLC, CGI Group, Fujitsu Ltd., Genesis Technology Solutions, Inc., IBM Corporation, IFS AB, Infor Inc., Invensys Ltd., Mainsaver, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Real Asset Management, SAP SE, Schneider Electric and Ultimo Software Solutions BV.
• Consulting Services
• Implementation Service
• Outsourcing Service
• Training and Support Service
• Assets Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO)
• Linear Asset
o Electricity Transmission Line
• Non-Linear Asset
• Field Service Management (FSM)
• Small and Medium Businesses
• Large Enterprises
• Chemical Process Industry
• Energy and Utility
• Food and Beverages
• Government Utilities
• Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
• Oil and Gas
• Paper and Packaging
• Public Sector
• Service Industry
• Transportation & Logistics
• Wholesale and Distribution
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.