Enterprise Data Management - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enterprise Data Management Market is accounted for $61,789.00 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $1,28,500.00 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2015 to 2022. Growing demand for risk management, rising regulatory compliance and regulations, improved adoption rate of massive parallel processing architectures & columnar databases and enhanced streamline business operations are some key factors triggering the market size. However, data address validation issues and presence of data silos are some factors limiting the market growth. Moreover, exploitation of data maturity model will remain as a significant opportunity for the market growth over the forecast period.
North America is expected to account for the largest market share in enterprise data management market due to growing awareness of data management and implementation of data governance. In addition, emerging countries such as China, India, Brazil and Africa are expected to witness few advancements in execution of data management solutions.
Some of the key players in this market include SAP SE, Intel Security, Teradata Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc., Accenture, Talend, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Informatica Corporation, GoldenSource Corporation, Cambridge Semantics Inc., Innovative Systems Inc., Phasic Systems Inc. and Solix Technologies Inc..
User Types Covered:
• SMBS (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises)
• Operation and Maintenance Services
• Consulting Services
• Training and Support Services
• Hosted Deployment
• Data Architectre
o Data Integration
o Data Migration
o Master Data Management
o Data Warehousing
o Metadata Management
• Data Governance
• Data Standards
• Data Quality
• Data Processes
• Data Stewardship
• Data Security
• Other Softwares
End Users Covered:
• Transportation and Logistics
• Energy and Utilities
• IT and Telecom
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.