Environment Health & Safety - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Environment Health & Safety Market is accounted for $51.79 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $102.44 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Increasing number of regulations and guidelines by governments and rising workplace incidents are the major factors driving the market growth. However, complexity of standards and regulations is restraining the market growth.
Environment, health & safety is a discipline that studies and implements practical aspects of environmental protection and safety in the workplace. In other words, it is what organizations must do or rules they must follow to ensure that their activities do not cause harm to anyone.
Based on end user, the healthcare segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its ability to manage labs, and pharmacies along with ensuring workers safety. The services include medical waste management, hospital risk assessment. By geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to strict rules and regulations that are enforced by governing authorities concerning health, safety, consumer protection, and the protection of the environment. Such regulations allow the adoption of measures for the improvement of the free movement of goods.
Some of the key players profiled in the Environment Health & Safety Market include Airsweb, Cority, Dakota Software, DNV GL, Enablon, Enviance, ETQ, Gensuite, Intelex, IsoMetrix, ProcessMAP, ProntoForms, Quentic, SafetyCulture, SAI Global, SAP, Sphera, UL, VelocityEHS and Verisk 3E.
Deployment Modes Covered:
Professionals Types Covered:
• Business/Financial Advisers
• HR Professionals
• Specialty Occupation Representatives
• Industrial Waste Management
• Medical & Pharmaceutical Waste Management
• Wastewater Management
End Users Covered:
• Chemicals & Petrochemicals
• Energy & Mining
• Food Beverage
• Government Defense
• Telecom & IT
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.