Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS) Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Business (Business to Customer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B)), Enterprise (Small & Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS) Market is accounted for $5.00 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $14.77 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing adoption of cloud based technologies, increasing demand for scalable storage services, and growing digitalization of businesses are driving the growth of the market. However, issues related to bandwidth are hampering the growth of the market.
Everything-as-a-service (XaaS) includes large number of products, tools, and technologies that are accessible to users as a service over the internet. It helps various businesses to improve their expense model and to increase the customer base.
Based on the type, the storage as a service segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to its ability to manage large amount of data in a cost-effective manner. By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the growing number of data centers and rising acceptance of pay-per-use models in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS) Market include Amazon Web Services, Cisco Systems Inc., Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., AT&T Inc., Oracle Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Accenture LLP, HCL Technologies Limited, Jabil Inc., McAfee, LLC , Avaya Inc., and CipherCloud.
• Network as a Service
• Storage as a Service
• Security as a Service
• Unified Communications as a Service
• Backend as a Service
• Database as a Service
• Business to Customer (B2C)
• Business to Business (B2B)
• Small & Medium Enterprise
• Large Enterprise
End Users Covered:
• Logistic & Transportation
• IT & Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.