Feed Flavors and Sweeteners - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market is accounted for $1,211.24 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,725.64 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is driven by several factors such as rising demand for meat & dairy products, increasing awareness among consumers towards meat quality and growing requirement for palatability boosting feed additives. On the contrary, lack of awareness and changing raw materials prices are creating hurdles for the market scope.
Based on form, dry feed flavors & sweeteners segment is expected to lead the global market with a largest market share when compared with liquid feed flavors & sweeteners. The benefits offered by dry form of flavors and sweeteners are less cost, easy of storage and handling and high protection from processing heat are some factors anticipated to drive the market.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a faster rate owing to rising population in the developing countries has an increased demand for meat & dairy products for consumption and constant modernization of animal production techniques are some factors favouring the regional growth.
Some of the key players in this market include Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe, Nutriad International Dendermonde, Biomin Holding, Alltech, Prinova Group, Kerry Group, Kemin Industries, Pancosma, Norel, Solvay, Grupo Ferrer Internacional, Dupont, Vin Flavors, Tanke International Group and Jefo Nutrition Inc.
• Feed Sweeteners
• Feed Flavors
• Other Livestocks
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.