Feed Packaging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Feed Packaging Market is accounted for $13.24 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $22.75 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are raising competition: product differentiation through packaging products, innovations in pet food packaging products, the growth of the parent industry and increase in pet population and pet care expenditure. Furthermore, reduction of farmers land and the adoption of genetically modified crops create demand for synthetic organics in the market. However, the need for greater technological understanding than required for other packaging forms hamper the market growth.
Based on material, the Plastics segment is projected to be the growing segment mainly due to the most used material in the feed packaging market for both pets and livestock. This is owing to the increasing demand for convenient packaging, online pet food shopping, the rise in consumption of single-serve pet food, growing consumption on compound feed along with wet feed additives. By geography, North America provides potential growth opportunities in this region. The region is considered the most advanced, in terms of pet adoption and packaging technology. The market for feed packaging (for pets) in this region is mainly driven by high pet ownership, premiumization, the proliferation of innovations, and the introduction of a variety of packaging types for pet food.
Some of the key players in Feed Packaging market include LC Packaging, EL Dorado, Packaging Inc, NPP Group Limited, Plasteuropa Group, NYP Corp, ABC Packaging Direct, Shenzhen Longma Industrial Co Limited, Amcor Limited, Mondi Group, Proampac, Sonoco Products Company, Winpack Ltd, MNZ Group, Constantia Flexibles Group and Huhtamaki OYJ.
Feed Types Covered:
• Other Pets
• Other Livestock
• Aquatic Animals Feed
• Poultry Feed
• Ruminants Feed
• Swine Feed
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.