Fermenters Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Process (Batch, Continuous), Mode of Operation (Stainless-Steel, Glass), Application (Food, Beverage) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fermenters Market is accounted for $1.34 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $2.97 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period. Growing consumption of fermented beverages, rise in geriatric population and increasing consumer perception of fermentation for health claims are major factors driving the growth of the market. However, growing cost of fermenters is hampering the market.
Fermenters are tools which support the cell culture at a great scale and are maintained at certain ecological limitations. The main purpose of the fermenter is to give a proper atmosphere in which an organism can efficiently generate a target product. Fermenters provide the optimum conditions that will allow the growth of the microorganisms.
By application, beverage segment is experiencing considerable market growth, due to rising demand for increasing consumption of alcoholic fermented beverages such as beer and wine in various countries. Based on the geography, Asia Pacific is dominating the market during the forecast period. The growth of this market is influenced by the rising in financial growth & rapid urbanization and improved usage of healthy fermented food & beverage products with natural elements.
Some of the key players profiled in the Fermenters Market include Applikon Biotechnology Bv, BBI-Biotech GmbH, Bioengineering AG, Cercell APS, ElectRoLAb Biotech Ltd., Eppendorf AG, GEA Group, General Electric, Pierre Guérin SAS, Sartorius, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Zeta Holding GmbH.
Mode of Operations Covered:
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Electric Vehicle Type
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Healthcare Products & Cosmetics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.