Flat Glass - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flat Glass Market is accounted for $114.87 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $233.96 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are rapid urbanization, growing construction industry, and technological advancements. However, the lack of logistics is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Flat glass is a type of glass which is manufactured in plane form and is generally used for glass doors, windows, etc. This glass has a higher content of sodium oxide and magnesium oxide when compared with container glass. However, it has lower calcium oxide, aluminium oxide, and silica content.
By end-user, the construction & infrastructure segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to the increasing constructional activities taking place around the world. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the growing automotive sector along with the increasing demand for solar installations.
Some of the key players in Flat Glass Market include Saint-Gobain, Asahi Glass, Nippon Sheet Glass (NSG), Taiwan Glass, CSG Holding Co, Guardian Industries, Central Glass, Fuyao Glass Industry Group, Vitro S.A.B. De C.V., Sisecam Group, Schott AG, China Glass Holdings Limited, Emerge Glass India, Scheuten Glass, Cardinal Glass Industries, Trulite Glass & Aluminum Solutions, Euroglas GmbH, Sangalli Group, China Luoyang Float Glass Group Co Ltd, and Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited.
• Laminated Glass
• Toughened Glass
• Annealed Glass
• Solar Control Glass
• Extra Clear Glass
• Basic Float Glass
• Coated Glass
• Safety & Security Glass
• Other Products
Raw Materials Covered:
• Soda Ash
• Recycled and Broken Glass
• Windows & Glass Doors
• Speciality Glass
• Interior Partitions
End Users Covered:
• Renewable Energy (Solar Energy)
• Automotive & Transportation
• Construction & Infrastructure
• Consumer Goods
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.