Flavored Yogurt - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flavored Yogurt Market is accounted for $56.21 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $144.01 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.0%. Increasing health benefits and innovative packaging are factors fuelling market growth. However, the high presence of preservatives is hindering the growth of the market.
Yogurt, a fermented form of milk, when garnished or added with different flavors obtained from different sources like fruits and vegetables is termed as flavored yogurt. Most of these products are prepared from dairy products such as milk and cream. These yogurts are available in various forms, shapes, colors, and packages.
Based on the type, frozen segment commanded significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand for new flavors, low-calorie food products and rising consumer preferences for exotic flavors are factors favoring the market growth.
By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market owing to the increasing income of people in this region and the shifting tastes and preferences of the consumers are the major factors fueling market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Flavored Yogurt market include Cargill Inc, Nestle SA, Danone SA, Fonterra, Arla Foods, Inc, General Mills Inc, Yili, Sargento Foods Inc, Mondelez International Group (Kraft), Fage, Stonyfield Farm, Straus Family Creamery and Chobani.
• Artificial Casings
• Natural Casings
• Baby Yogurt
• Low fat & No-fat
• Standard Flavored Yogurt
• Other Types
• Artificial Sweeteners
• Other Ingredients
• Other Flavors
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Stores
• Convenience Stores
• Specialist Retailers
• Independent Retailers
• Other Distribution Channels
• Food & Beverage
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.