Flexographic Printing Machine - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flexographic Printing Machine Market is accounted for $1,738.88 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $2,877.84 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand for packaging and growing popularity of advertisement boards. However, the requirement of high initial capital is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Flexography printing is a technique which utilizes a flexible relief plate. It can be viewed as a modern version of letterpress which can be used for printing on almost any type of substrate. It is broadly used for printing on the non-porous substrates required for various types of food packaging.
By end-user, the food & beverage segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the high requirement of packaging solutions. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the growing e-commerce industry and logistic sector in the region.
Some of the key players in Flexographic Printing Machine Market include Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Lohia Corp Limited, Nilpeter, KBA-Flexotecnica S.p.A., Rotatek, Mark Andy, WINDMOELLER HOELSCHER, Taiyo Kikai, Comexi, Weifang Donghang, PCMC, UTECO, BOBST, XI’AN AEROSPACE-HUAYANG, and Ekofa.
• Corrugated Cardboard
• Metallic Films
• Transparency Films
• Common Impression Cylinder Press
• Stack Press
• In-line Press
• Сеntrаl Іmрrеѕѕіоn Туре
• Unіt-tуре Масhіnе
• Medium Speed
• High Speed
• Office and Admin Uses
• Industrial Applications
• Print Media
• Label and Tags
• Plastic Bags
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverage
• Consumer Electronics
• Shipping Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.