Flight Data Monitoring - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flight Data Monitoring market is accounted for $ 4.01 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.71 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly driven by growing demand for situational awareness and demand of aircraft deliveries and raising amount of data produced by the aviation industry. However, Clearance of certificate, environmental issues is some of the factors inhibiting the market growth. Flight Data Monitoring (FDMA) is used to improve flight crew action and air traffic control activities. It helps in detecting the accidents by developing curative and device action.
On the basis of Aircraft type, Fixed Wing is capable of generating lift caused by the vehicle's forward airspeed and the configuration of the wings. It can use moving air to gain height. Most fixed-wing aircraft are operated by a pilot on board the aircraft, but some are designed to be remotely and computer trialled. Depending on the component, flight data concentration unit consisting of data visualization software is helpful in checking unexpected failure of on-flight aircraft and to monitor the status of the aircraft for decision making and managing.
By Geography, North America is expected to lead the market during the forecast period due to the increasing number of air passengers.
Some of the key players in the market are Curtiss-Wright, Flyht, Safran Electronics & Defense, Skytrac, Teledyne Controls, Flight Data Services, Flight Data Systems, Flightdatapeople, Guardian Mobility, and Scaled Analytics.
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Fixed Wing
• Rotary Wing
• FDM Service
• FDM System
• On Ground Solution
• On Board Solution
End Users Covered:
• Drone Operators
• Investigation Agencies
• FDM Service Providers
• Fleet Operators
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.