Flight Inspection (FI) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flight Inspection (FI) Market is accounted for $4.51 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.60 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.0%. Factors such as rising air passenger traffic lead to the growth of new airports are fueling market growth. However, technical challenges and the budget of the flight inspection system are hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, rising demands of flight inspection system among emerging economies are the growth opportunities for the market.
Flight inspection refers to the periodic evaluation of navigational aids used in aviation, such as flight procedures and electronic signals, to ensure they are safe and accurate. Unlike flight tests, which analyze the aerodynamic design and safety of the aircraft itself, flight inspection comprises reviewing flight procedures (such as routes, approaches, and departures) to ensure navigational support is sufficient, there are no obstacles and the procedure is reliable.
Based on the end user, the defense airport segment propels the market share during the forecast period Owing to the increasing number of tactical forward airbases and defense airports due to the increase in spending on military infrastructure. By geography, North America region is anticipated to grow due to the increasing number of new airport infrastructure development programs.
Some of the key players in the Flight Inspection (FI) market include Bombardier, Norwegian Special Mission, Textron, Airfield Technology, Aerodata, Radiola Aerospace, Cobham, Saab, Safran, and Enav.
• Airport Type
• Air Type
End Users Covered:
• Defense Airport
• Commercial Airport
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.