Flow Meters - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flow Meters Market is accounted for $7.71 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $14.71 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are increasing demand for smart flow meters and increasing applications of flow meters in a variety of end-user industries. However, the high initial cost is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A device or an instrument used to measure the flow rate of liquids and gases is known as a flow meter. It is also known as a flow indicator, flow gauge, and liquid meter depending on the industry which uses it. A variety of flow meters are available for different applications.
By type, the ultrasonic flow meters segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it can be integrated with IoT for advanced applications. Based on geography, Europe is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to a large number of manufacturers present in the region.
Some of the key players in Flow Meters Market include Siemens AG, ABB Limited, Honeywell International Inc, Emerson Electric Company, Schneider Electric Se, General Electric, Endress + Hauser, Azbil Corporation, Krohne Messtechnik GmbH, Badger Meter Inc, and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
• Smart Flow Meter
• Analog Flow Meter
• Electromagnetic Flowmeters
• Orifice Meter
• Magnetic Flow Meters
• Metal Tube Rotameter
• Positive Displacement
• Venturi Meter
• Differential Pressure
• Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
• Ultrasonic Flow Meters
• Optical Flow Meter
• Mechanical Flow Meter
• Other Types
Transmission Methods Covered:
Measured Media Covered:
• Liquid/Slurry Steam
End Users Covered:
• Hydraulic Systems
• Food & Beverage
• Refining & Petrochemicals
• Power Generation
• Oil & Gas
• Water & Waste Water
• Metals & Mining
• Pulp & Paper
• Pharmaceutical & Biotech
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.