Foam Glass - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Foam Glass Market is accounted for $1,404.67 kilotons in 2018 and is expected to reach $2,582.43 kilotons by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. The highest form of insulation for industrial purposes, protection against fire and longer life are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, fragile and susceptible to vibration-induced damage is restricting market growth.
Foam glass is a porous material manufactured using crushed glass/cullets. The foam possesses low thermal conductivity, high compression strength, high frost resistance, and better durability. Foam glass provides excellent insulation and thus finds use in the end-use industries, for instance, building &construction and industrial applications, such as chemical systems and LNG tanks. In the building & construction industry, foam glass is used in residential and commercial construction, such as underground, walls, and roofs. It also has application in foundation slabs to prevent moisture from the ground from seeping into the walls.
Based on types, the closed-cell segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to its exhibiting properties such as high-temperature resistance, fire resistance, high load-bearing strength, moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, and pest resistance. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the demand in construction sectors and raising awareness programs in the industries regarding the advantages of this material.
Some of the key players profiled in the Foam Glass market include Aotai, Earthstone, GLAPOR, Huichang New Material, JSC Gomelglass, Pittsburgh Corning, REFAGLASS, ShouBang, Xin Shun Da, YaHong, YongLi, Zhejiang DEHO, Zhengdi, ZhenShen, and Zhong Tai Tian Cheng.
• Chemical Process
• Physical Process
• Black (Gray) Foam Glass
• Closed Cell
• Open Cell
• White Foam Glass
• Building and Industrial Insulation
• Chemical Processing Systems
• Commercial Piping and Building
• Consumer Abrasive
• Cryogenic Systems
• Heat Transfer Fluid Systems
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Building & Construction
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.