Fog Computing - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fog Computing Market is valued at $9.49 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $202.21 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 54.8% from 2015 to 2022. Fog computing is a computing technology which decentralizes application and computing resources in the most significant and valid point. Global fog computing market key drivers are the developing Internet of Things connectivity, machine to machine communication, requirement for real-time computing for time-critical process and the increasing demand for connected devices. The rising business demand for increased operation efficiency, rapid decision-making ability, and cost savings would make fog computing an influential model for enterprises amid verticals in the future.
Software segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period. Moreover, new entrants who desire to penetrate this market could simply enter the software market as it needs little initial investment in contrast to hardware. By application segment, smart manufacturing is estimated to expand at highest rate over coming six years. By region North America is estimated to grow at the highest rate. The U.S. and Canada in North America are amid the most technically advanced countries in the world and are leading in the adoption of latest technologies, thus providing enormous opportunities for the fog computing technology in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Toshiba Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, GE Digital, Prismtech Corporation, Cisco Systems' Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Nebbiolo Technologies, Intel Corporation, Dell' Inc, Schneider Electric Software' LLC and ARM Holdings PLC.
• Smart Energy
• Transportation & Logistics
• Security & Emergencies
• Smart Manufacturing
• Connected Health
• Building & Home Automation
• Other Applications
o Customized Application Software
o Fog Computing Platform
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.