Frozen Desserts - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Frozen Desserts Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7%. Advancement in freezing technologies, innovative refrigerator displays in shops and healthier and quicker supply chain solutions have resulted in growing insist for frozen desserts market. However, a vacillation in the costs of key ingredients used in frozen desserts is hindering the market development.
Frozen desserts such as ice-creams and yogurts are usually consumed as munchies. Frozen yogurts such as mango, chocolate, kiwi and others are seeing vast consumption amongst the masses. Most of these products are made from dairy products such as milk and cream. These are obtainable in a variety of forms, shapes, and packages. In addition, desserts with combination flavors are finding traction in the developed nations.
By geography, North America region is dominating the frozen desserts market owing to the prevalence of main key players in the region and is expected to hold its dominance throughout the review period. Changing lifestyle is one of the important features driving the expansion of frozen desserts in this region.
Some of the key players in the Frozen Desserts market include Kemps, Edward’S (Hershey’S), Amul, Unilever, Nestle, Ferrero SpA, London Dairy Co Ltd, Baskin Robbins LLC, J&J Snack Foods (Whole Fruit), General Mills, Ben and Jerry’s Homemade Holdings Inc., Blue Bell Creameries, Wells Enterprises, China Mengniu Dairy, Bulla Dairy Foods, Meiji Co Ltd, Ezaki Glico, Ciao Bella, Andy’s Frozen Custard and Weis Frozen Foods.
• Flavoured Liquid
• Milk & Cream
• Fruit Juice
• Frozen Custard
• Quiescently Frozen Confection
• Frozen Yogurt
• Frozen Cakes
• Sherbet and Sorbet
• Frozen Novelties
• Other Products
Buying Types Covered:
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Direct Selling/Wholesale
• Retail Sales
• Food Service Outlets
• Specialty Stores
• Online Stores
• Non-Dairy Based
• Other Ingredients
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.