FRP Rebar Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Resin (Polyester, Epoxy, Vinyl Ester), Fiber (CFRP, GFRP), Application (Electrical Isolation, Bridges & Port, Other Applications) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global FRP Rebar Market is accounted for $164.60 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $503.52 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 15.00% during the forecast period. Increasing application of FRP rebar in construction field, increasing corrosion issues and increasing government spending on renovation of deficient structures are driving the market growth. However, low acceptance of FRP rebars is hampering the growth of the market.
FRP rebar is a lightweight spiral wrapped fiberglass rod. It is embraced of two elements; a fiber such as carbon, glass, aramid and a matrix resin. It is mostly used as non-corrosive alternative over steel for the developed concrete reinforcement applications.
Based on the fiber, the basalt FRP segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period as its substantial properties including lightweight, magnetic transparency and has high penetration and resistance to hostile environment are the key factors positively influencing segment growth.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period due to owing to increasing investments by private various manufacturers in the region and due to the increasing demand from construction and building and water treatment plants industries in the countries in this region it is anticipated to drive growth of the Asia Pacific market.
Some of the key players profiled in the FRP Rebar Market include Composite Group Chelyabinsk, Dextra Group, FireP International AG, Hughes Brothers Inc, International Grating Inc, Kodiac Fiberglass Rebar Llc, Marshall Composite Technologies Llc, Pultrall Inc., Pultron Composites, Schöck Bauteile GmbH and Sireg Group.
• Vinyl Ester
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP)
• Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GFRP)
• Aramid Fiber Composites
• Basalt Fiber Reinforced Plastic (BFRP)
• Electrical Isolation
• Underground Construction & Tunnels
• Water Treatment Plants
• Highways & Buildings
• Road Building
• Marine Structures & Waterfronts
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Rooms
• Bridges & Port
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.