Functional Food Ingredients - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Functional Food Ingredients Market is accounted for $73.41 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $142.03 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rising health awareness among consumers, and growing demand for fortified foods. However, high cost of naturally sourced ingredients is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Functional food ingredients are those to be consumed as a part of the normal diet and contain biologically active compounds. These have potential to improve health and reduce the risk of diseases. Functional food ingredients are rich in minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, antioxidants, and probiotics.
By application, the food segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is majorly sourced through natural means. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing occurrence of cardiac diseases and obesity.
Some of the key players in Functional Food Ingredients Market include Nestlé, General Mills Inc, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Kerry Group PLC, Amway, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Inc, BASF SE, DSM NV, Herbalife, Arla Foods, and Standard Functional Foods Group Inc.
• Synthetic Source
• Natural Source
• Phytochemical & Plant Extracts
• Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
• Proteins & Amino Acids
• Essential Oils
Health Benefits Covered:
• Bone Health
• Clinical Nutrition
• Gut Health
• Weight Management
• Sports Nutrition
• Heart Health
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.