Gas Chromatography - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gas Chromatography Market is accounted for $2,678.39 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $5,444.03 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. While the factors like increasing focus on waste water treatment, growing importance of chromatography tests in the drug approval process, and growing food safety concerns are driving the growth of the market. However, geopolitical issues prevailing in some countries negatively impacting to the market.
Gas chromatography (GC) is a common type of chromatography used in analytical chemistry for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition. Typical uses of GC include testing the purity of a particular substance, or separating the different components of a mixture (the relative amounts of such components can also be determined). In some situations, GC may help in identifying a compound. In preparative chromatography, GC can be used to prepare pure compounds from a mixture.
Based on end user, food and beverages industry is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing health concerns of consumers and demand for high-quality, safe, and nutritious products. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand owing to rising number of conferences and symposiums for chromatography technologies coupled with increasing venture capital funding in the U.S.
Some of the key players in Global Gas Chromatography market include Merck KGaA, Danaher Corporation, Restek Corporation, Chromatotec, DANI Instruments S.p.A, LECO Corporation, Scion Instruments, Falcon Analytical & Technology, LLC, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Perkinelmer, Inc, GE Healthcare, W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Gas-Solid Chromatography (GSC)
• Gas-Liquid Chromatography (GLC)
• Accessories & Consumables
• Gas Generators
End Users Covered:
• Environmental Agencies
• Oil & Gas Industry
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
• Food & Beverage Industry
• Nutraceutical Industry
• Clinical, Forensic & Toxicology
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.