General Surgical Devices - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global General Surgical Devices Market is accounted for $0.83 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $2.24 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Increasing healthcare expenditures in emerging economies and growing demand for minimally invasive devices are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, factors such as improper reimbursement for surgical devices and severe government regulations are hampering the market growth.
General surgical device is a designed tool for performing specific actions of carrying out a particular task throughout a surgery or operation, like provides access for viewing it. They are used for a number of functions during surgical procedures, fundamentally wound closure, plastic and reconstructive surgeries. They are used in the areas of neurology, urology, cardiovascular medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, etc. These tools are mostly used in small clinics, hospitals, and other places.
Based on the product, the handheld devices segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the expansion of advanced devices, like robotic hand-held surgical device for laparoscopic interventions, enhances a surgeon’s dexterity. A lot of innovations have been made, owing to the need for high consistency, accuracy, and patient safety. New cordless handheld devices are one such improvement that has added a level of comfort and control for surgeons.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing savings along with the regional growth. This development will increase the occurrence of the subsidiary in the general surgery devices market in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the General Surgical Devices Market include Stryker Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cadence Inc., Conmed Corporation, Integer Holdings Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Maquet Holding BV & Co. KG, Medtronic PLC, Olympus Corporations and B. Braun Melsungen AG.
• Electro Surgical Devices
• Handheld Devices
• Laproscopic Devices
• Trocars and Access Devices
• Wound Closure Devices
• Disposable Surgical Supplies
• Open Surgery Instrument
• Energy-Based & Powered Instruments
• Medical Robotics & Computer Assisted Surgery Devices
• Minimally Invasive Surgery Instruments
• Suction Tubes
• Needle Holder
• Tendon Strippers
• Examination & Surgical Gloves
• Adhesion Prevention Products
• Manual Surgical Equipment
• Wireless Surgical Equipment
• Gynecology and Urology Surgery
• Orthopaedic Surgery
• Wound Care
• Plastic surgery
• Thoracic Surgery
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostic Centers
• Academic Institutes
• Research Centers
• Ambulatory Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.