Gibberellins - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gibberellins market is accounted for a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising demand for agricultural production and growing consumption of fruits across the globe. However, increasing awareness about organic food and higher cost of the research and development is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Gibberellin is a plant hormone, which is commercially accessible and regulated in plants to quicken their growth and induce flowering. Along with auxins and cytokinins, they are the principal growth-promoting hormones found in plants. They are the most aggressive growth promoting hormone in plants as they increase the inter-node spacing and promote flowering. They additionally influence sex determination; pollen growth and tube growth in plants. Economically, they are mostly administered in the form of gibberellic acid as it can be easily obtained in enormous amounts from the fermentation process of the fungi Gibberella Fujikuroi.
By application, fruit production segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. The product is utilized on a commercial scale for a variety of fruits and vegetables for breakage of dormancy, stimulation of bud break, increasing lateral branching, stimulation & reduction of fruit set, and increasing the fruit size & quality. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to rapidly increasing population, and shortage of quality food in the developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
Some of the key players in Gibberellins Market include Jiangsu Fengyuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd, Shanghai Pengteng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd, Zhejiang Qianjiang Biochemical Co., Ltd, Shanghai Fuang Agrochemical Co., Ltd, Zhuhaishi Shuangbojie Technology Co., Ltd.
• Blood Pressure Telemonitoring System
• Cardiac and Monitoring Systems
• COPD Telemonitoring System
• Glucose Level Telemonitoring System
• Other Types
• 20-Carbon Gibberellins
• 19-Carbon Gibberellins
• Fruit Production
• Home Care
• Hospital Cares
• Increasing Sugarcane Yield
• Long-term Care Centers
• Malting of Barley
• Seed Production
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.