Glue Laminated Timber - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Glue Laminated Timber market is accounted for $5.34 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.53 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.6%. Some of the key drivers impacting the demand for the market include growing use for construction owing to stability and cost effectiveness, increasing demand owing to sustainability concerns and rising knowledge among consumers about wood as a building materials. However, tendency of wood to absorb moisture from the atmosphere is anticipated to pose a challenge to the market.
Based on application, residential segment commanded the largest market share owing to rising use in construction applications such as flooring & roofing systems and straight or curved beams. Also, favorable aesthetic qualities of glulam create it even more appropriate for the residential, as there is a high demand for designing stylish houses.
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific region is likely to offer remarkable opportunities over the forecast period attributed to rising consumer demand for stylish and luxury apartments and rising preference of manufacturers to shift manufacturing facilities to China and Australia.
Some of the key players in this market include Mayr-Melnhof Holz Gaishorn Gmbh, Boise Cascade, Structural Wood Systems, Forest Timber Engineering Ltd., Ecocurves, Pfeifer Holz GmbH, Canfor Corporation, Setra Group AB, Meiken Lamwood Corp., B & K Structures, Schilliger Holz AG, Eugen Decker Holzindustrie KG and Binderholz GmbH.
• Premium Grades
• Industrial Grades
• Architectural Grades
• Farming Grades
• New Construction
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Window and Door Header
• Roof Beam
• Floor Beam
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.