Ground Support Equipment Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Point of Sale (Equipment and Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO)), Power Source, Type, Mode of Operation, Application, Equipment Type, Ownership and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ground Support Equipment Market is accounted for $4.00 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $15.66 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as expansion and development of airport infrastructure and increase in warehouse operations at airports are propelling the market growth. However, the high handling costs of ground support equipment are hampering the market growth.
Ground support equipment (GSE) is designed to support the operations of an aircraft whilst it is at the airport. GSE comprises airplane push-back & hook-up, forklifts & lifts, carts, vehicles, air-conditioning tugs, belt & container loaders, light-duty trucks, and other equipment that serve the purpose of powering, towing, and servicing. Further, such equipment enables passenger handling, baggage handling, aircraft mobility, and maintenance functions.
Based on the type, the mobile ground support equipment segment is estimated to have lucrative growth during the forecast period. Mobile GSE plays an essential role in airport operations as they enable airlines in achieving on-time performance. Rise in aircraft movements and increase in the number of airport expansion projects are expected to drive the growth of the mobile GSE segment of the market.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth due to the rising investment in the aviation sector from emerging economies such as China and India, and rapid urbanization leads to the expansion of the aviation industry. According to the International Air Transports Association (IATA), China will be the largest aviation market in terms of air travellers.
Some of the key players profiled in the Ground Support Equipment Market include Tronair, Cavotec SA, ITW GSE, SINFONIA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., Rheinmetall AG, Mallaghan, Kalmar Motor AB, JBT Automation, JALUX Inc., ThyssenKrupp AG, GUANGTAI, Curtis Instruments, Inc., Textron GSE, AERO Specialties, and Sojitz Aerospace Corporation.
Point of Sales Covered:
• Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO)
Power Sources Covered:
• Electric Ground Support Equipment
• Hybrid Ground Support Equipment
• Non-Electric Ground Support Equipment
• Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV)
• Advanced Ground Support Equipment
• Mobile Ground Support Equipment
• Fixed Ground Support Equipment
Mode of Operations Covered:
• Conventional/Manned Ground Support Equipment
• Remotely Operated Ground Support Equipment
• Autonomous Ground Support Equipment
Equipment Types Covered:
• Non-Powered Ground Support Equipment
• Powered Ground Support Equipment
• New Sales
• Used Sales
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.