Guanabana - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Guanabana market is accounted for $152.03 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $390.07 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are mounting interest in health-related products and increasing demand for ice creams. However, side effects are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Guanabana is a tropical fruit, which is consumed as a clean pulp or fruit extract. It is commercially used to arrange juice, candy, tea, oil, sorbet and ice cream and dessert in the food and beverage industry. In addition, it is used in pharmaceutical/ nutraceuticals, household/ retail and cosmetic & personal care industries.
By end user, nutraceuticals/pharmaceuticals segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to increase in population and outstanding to its medicinal properties the demand for guanabana is anticipated to increase among pharmaceuticals and nutraceutical.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is growing prominently during the forecast period due to the accessibility of guanabana in the high-quality state with the finest cost in countries such as China led to the development of the guanabana market in Asia-Pacific and rise in demand for the products with guanabana.
Some of the key players in Guanabana Market include Amanaci Rohstoffe UG & Co.KG, Amelia Organic Products, Austrofood Cia Ltda, Flavorah FLV, Fructo AG, Goya Foods, Inc., Jumex Group, Now Health Group Inc and Sunshine Naturals.
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Direct Selling
• Independent Grocery Stores
End User Covered:
• Cosmetics and Personal Care
• Food Processing Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.