Hand Sanitizer - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hand Sanitizer Market is accounted for $1,106.40 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $3,043.56 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period. Some of the main factors propelling the market growth are the ease of using hand sanitizing products, noteworthy alertness about personal cleanliness, and increasing occurrence of transmissible diseases like COVID-19. However, lack of awareness regarding hygiene among underdeveloped economies is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Hand sanitizer is a product which is generally used to reduce infectious agents present on the hands. Alcohol-based formulations are gaining popularity against hand washing with soap and water in most situations in the healthcare setting.
By product, the gel segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period. This type of sanitizer is generally thin and runny in formulation and therefore gets spread easily and penetrates into the skin, destroying most of the germs. Easy availability of these sanitizers drives the growth of this segment. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the existence of a large number of market players in the region. Moreover, U.S. holds a major share in the market owing to ability of consumers to spend on personal care and hygiene products.
Some of the key players in Hand Sanitizer Market include Unilever, Himalaya Drug Company, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Vi-Jon, Henkel AG & Company, GOJO Industries Inc, Kutol, Chattem Inc, and Best Sanitizers, Inc.
• Alcohol Based
• Quartenary Ammonium Compounds Based
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Drug Store
• Specialty Store
• Hypermarket & Supermarket
End Users Covered:
• Household Purpose
• Shopping Plaza
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.