Healthcare Analytical Testing Services - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Analytical Testing Services market is accounted for $3.82 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $11.67 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period. Increasing number of clinical trials, and rising outsourcing of analytical testing by pharmaceutical companies are driving the growth of the market. However, lack of skilled professionals is restraining the growth of the market.
Healthcare analytical testing services are widely used by pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device manufacturers that support throughout the stages of their drug development. These services provide support in the process of drug development started from discovery through clinical development or clinical trials to commercial use. The primary objective of performing healthcare analytics is to gain insights into patient records, costs, hospital management, and diagnosis in order to systemize the process and obtain required data for the development of the overall healthcare sector. Furthermore, analytical testing plays a critical role in the end-to-end process of drug development and manufacturing
Based on end user, the Pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies is likely to a huge demand in the forecast period due to the tremendous amount of analytical testing required to support a product from discovery, development, and clinical trials, through manufacturing and marketing. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific has a growing prominence due to the lower production costs and growing favorability of the regulatory environment.
Some of the key players in Healthcare Analytical Testing services Market include Almac Group, Anacura, Charles River Laboratories, Element Materials Technology,Eurofins Scientific,Frontage Labs, Icon, Intertek, Labcorp, Lgc Limited, Medpace, Merck KGAA, Pace Analytical, PPD, PRA Health Sciences, SGS, Source Bioscience, Steris PLC, Syneos Health, and Wuxi Pharmatech.
• Bioanalytical Testing Services
• Physical Characterization Services
• Method Development & Validation Service
• Raw Material Testing Services
• Batch-Release Testing Services
• Stability Testing Services
• Microbial Testing Services
• Environmental Monitoring Services
• Raw Materials
• In-Process Samples
• Finished Products
• Environmental Samples
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
End Users Covered:
• Medical Device Companies
• Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
• Contract Research Organizations
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.