Healthcare Analytics Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Type (Predictive, Cognitive), Component (Services, Software), Application (Financial Analytics, Administrative Analytics) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Analytics Market is accounted for $23.60 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $114.31 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 21.8% during the forecast period. Government initiatives to increase EHR adoption, growing venture capital investments and growing focus on real-world evidence are driving the market growth. However, high cost of analytics solutions and lack of skilled workforce are hampering the growth of the market.
Healthcare analytics provide real-time data that can help decide the course of future treatment of the patient and allows healthcare professionals to find opportunities to improve operations, patient engagement, care delivery, and clinical outcomes. Healthcare analytics solutions use vast amounts of collected data to provide organizations with actionable insights.
Based on the type, the descriptive analytics segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the rising demand based on historic trends and datasets to acquire data-enriched insights to help businesses understand the current scenario more accurately. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period due to the growing e-health initiatives in developing nations of Asia-Pacific. Moreover, the adoption of advanced analytical solutions and the emergence of start-ups are boosting the growth and development of the market in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Healthcare Analytics Market include
IBM, SCIO Health Analytics, Oracle, Health Catalyst, Wipro, VitreosHealth, McKesson Corporation, Medeanalytics, Inc., Optum, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Verisk Analytics, Inc., IQVIA and SAS Institute Inc.
• Predictive Analytics
• Cognitive Analytics
• Descriptive Analytics
• Prescriptive Analytics
• Population Health Analytics
• Clinical Analytics
• Financial Analytics
• Operation and Administrative Analytics
Mode of Deliveries Covered:
• Cloud Based
• Web Hosted
End Users Covered:
• Academic Organizations
• Cross Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Life Science Companies
• Healthcare Providers
• Biotechnology Industry
• Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs)
• Electronic Medical Record (EMR) & Electronic Health Record (EHR) Vendors
• Healthcare Payers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.