Healthcare Business Intelligence- Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Business IntelligenceMarket is accounted for $3.75billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $15.88billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period. Growing pressure to restrict healthcare expenses and recover patient outcomes,rising amount of patient registries and increasing adoption of data-driven decision-making are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, requirement of high investments and lack of flexibility are restraining the market growth.
Healthcare Business Intelligence can assist healthcare providers gain the insight they need to decrease expenses, augment revenue and recover patient safety and outcomes while complying with rules and standards. By providing a base for evidence-based clinical decision-making, Business Intelligence (BI) can help to recover patient outcomes and enable physicians to better monitor and forecast patient diagnoses.
Based on Application, Clinical Analysis segment holds the major growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing pressure to restrict healthcare spending, growing government incentives for getting betterquality and falling the cost of care, rising implementation of EHRs, and building patient registries.
By Geography,North America holds the significant market share during the forecast period due to the rising implementation of healthcare intelligence solutions and services by healthcare providers to offer enhanced quality care and inferior healthcare expenses. In addition Federal mandates and regulatory reforms are expected to drive the market in this region.
Some of the key players in global Healthcare Business Intelligencemarket are Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, Information Builders, Board International, Oracle, SAP AG, Qlik Technologies, Microstrategy, SAS Institute, Tableau Software, Sisense, Yellowfin International, Agilum Healthcare Intelligence, TIBCO Software Inc., Perficient, Inc. and Siemens Healthcare.
• Query and Reporting
• Performance Management
• Online Analytics Processing (OLAP) & Visualization
• Ad-hoc Analysis
• Data Mining
• Data Warehousing
• Prescriptive Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• Other Functions
• Cloud Business Intelligence
• Mobile Business Intelligence
• Typical Architecture Business Intelligence
• Traditional Business Intelligence
• Other Technologies
Deployment Models Covered:
• Cloud-Based Model
• On-Premise Model
• Hybrid Model
• Operational Analysis
• Financial Analysis
• Clinical Analysis
• Quality Performance & Safety Analysis
• Patient Care Analysis
• Marketing Analysis
• Operational Performance & Cost Management
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.