Healthcare Chatbots - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Chat bots Market is accounted for $97.46 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $618.54 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 22.8%. Factors such as introduction and promotion of cloud-based models, an increasing need for virtual health assistance are fueling the market growth. However, data privacy issues, the absence of expertise for the development of chatbots are a hindrance for the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing penetration of high-speed internet, rising adoption of smart devices act as growth opportunities for the market.
A chatbot is a computer program or an artificial intelligence which conducts a conversation via auditory or textual methods. Such programs are often designed to convincingly simulate how a human would behave as a conversational partner, thereby passing the Turing test. Chatbots are typically used in dialog systems for various practical purposes including customer service or information acquisition. Some chatter bots use sophisticated natural language processing systems, but many simpler systems scan for keywords within the input, then pull a reply with the most matching keywords, or the most similar wording pattern, from a database.
Based on the end user, patients segment fuels the market share during the forecast period. Patients use applications such as symptom checkers and medical triage applications to understand their conditions better. They can access healthcare chatbots on medical websites, mobiles, and on social media pages, and then interact with virtual healthcare assistants to receive the appropriate healthcare information based on symptoms.
Some of the key players in Healthcare Chatbots market include Woebot Labs, Inc., PACT Care BV, Buoy Health, Inc., GYANT.Com, Inc., Baidu, Babylon Healthcare Services Limited, Sensely, Inc, Your.MD, Ada Digital Health, Ltd., Infermedica, and Healthtap, Inc.
Deployment Models Covered:
• Cloud Based Model
• On Premise Model
• Appointment Scheduling and Medical Guidance
• Symptom Checking & Medication Assistance
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare Providers
• Insurance Companies
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.