Heart Pumps - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Heart Pumps Market is accounted for $1.74 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $4.30 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period. Growing number of obese patients and technological advancements are the major factors driving the market growth. However, an alternative treatment option is restraining the market growth.
Heart pumps are mechanical devices that help the weakened heart to pump blood for circulation to other body organs. These devices relieve symptoms of heart failure such as fatigue or shortness of breath. They also allow the heart to rest for recovering its normal function. Cardiovascular diseases can sometimes lead to severe heart failure. In such cases, it becomes mandatory for people to undergo heart transplantation.
Based on product, the Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs) segment is likely to have a huge demand as its utilization is rising due to better adequacy and higher survival rates of individuals with advanced heart failure than other cardiac support devices. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to highly organized health care industry; awareness about different chronic diseases among individuals is leading to adoption of different ventricular assist devices and presence of key market players in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Heart Pumps Market include Abbott Laboratories, Abiomed, Berlin Heart, Calon Cardio, Cardiacassist, Fresenius Medical Care, Getinge, Jarvik Heart, LLC, Medtronic, Reliantheart, Syncardia Systems, Teleflex and Terumo.
Flow Rates Covered:
• Continuous Flow
• Extracorporeal Heart Pump Devices
• Implantable Heart Pump Devices
Flow Regimes Covered:
• Axial Flow Pump (AFP)
• Centrifugal Flow Pump (CFP)
• Mixed Flow Pump (MFP)
• Bridge-To-Candidacy (BTC)
• Bridge-To-Transplant (BTT)
• Destination Therapy (DT)
• Intra Aortic Balloon Pumps
• Total Artificial Heart
• Ventricular Assist Devices
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Speciality Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.