Helicopter - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Helicopter Market is accounted for $31.70 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $46.13 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing military applications, growing adoption of lightweight helicopters, and rising need for emergency services. However, the reduced defence budget in developed countries is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The helicopter is a type of aircraft which is capable of moving vertically and horizontally, the direction of motion being controlled by the pitch of the rotor blades. The number, size and type of engine used on a helicopter determine the size, function and capability of that helicopter design.
By application, the civil & commercial segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the rising demand from increasing offshore rigs. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to a large number of original equipment manufacturers.
Some of the key players in Helicopter Market include Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Russian Helicopters, JSC, Neva Aerospace, Airbus Helicopters SAS, Volocopter, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, The Boeing Company, Robinson Helicopter Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Columbia Helicopters, Leonardo S.P.A., Korea Aerospace Industries, Petroleum Helicopters International, Workhorse Group, Babcock International Group PLC, Joby Aviation, Gulf Helicopters, Md Helicopters Inc, Bell Helicopter, and CHC Helicopter.
• Heavy Helicopter (> 8.5 T)
• Medium Helicopter (4.5 to 8.5 T)
• Light Helicopter (< 4.5 T)
• Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO)
• Air Taxi
Components & Systems Covered:
Points of Sale Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul [MRO]
• Civil & Commercial
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.