Helicopter Simulator - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Helicopter Simulator Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Some of the factors propelling the market are huge investments are being made in the advancements of helicopter simulators and increasing demand for commercial aircraft. However, high manufacturing cost and frequent technical faults are hindering the market growth. Moreover, developments in computing technology provide opportunities for the market growth.
Helicopter Simulator is a system that creates an artificial environment in which the helicopter flies, which is used for training of pilots and other purposes like recreation and explore. It replicates the circumstances that control how the helicopter flies, how it reacts to its controls and how the helicopter reacts to other external factors.
Based on component, full flight simulators segment is likely to witness highest share over the forecast period due to rise in demand for cost-effective simulation systems. By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to the higher procurement of commercial and military helicopters in the United States and also, the government is collaborating with various simulator developing companies to provide superior helicopter simulators are some of the factors fueling the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Helicopter Simulator market include Rockwell Collins, CAE Inc., L-3 Communications, Airbus Helicopters, Thales group, Boeing, Redbird Flight Simulations, Flight safety international, AeroSim Experience, FLYIT Simulators, Inc., FRASCA Flight Simulation, Grabysur, Elite Simulation Solutions, ATC Flight Simulator and Ryan Aerospace.
Simulator Types Covered:
• Virtual Simulator
• Live Simulator
• Classroom Trainers
• Full Flight Simulators
• Fixed Based Simulators
End Users Covered:
• Recreational Simulators
• Professional Training Simulators
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.