Helideck Monitoring System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Helideck Monitoring System market is accounted for $178.64 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $289.90 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as growing vessel traffic, high demand for offshore oil & gas exploration projects and growing in ship deliveries are boosting the market growth. In addition, growing naval budgets will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market. However, rising Cybersecurity in the shipping sector due to digitization is restraining the growth of the market.
The Helideck Monitoring System is used to analyze helideck motion during helicopter landings to improve safety & efficiency in hostile weather conditions. The helideck monitoring system is designed to measure all weather conditions during helicopter landing and take-off operations in order to improve both flight and passenger safety. Furthermore, it provides real-time monitoring of helideck motion and weather conditions and can be interfaced to meteorological sensors to display navigation data in a clear, easy-to-read graphic user interface.
Based on End User, the commercial segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to increasing installations of helideck on commercial ships and rising deliveries. By geography, North America held the largest market share during the forecast period due to increased vessel traffic coupled with rising shipping accidents has promoted the adoption of meteorological sensors and helideck monitoring systems in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Helideck Monitoring System Market include Kongsberg Gruppen, Vaisala, Miros, ASB Systems, Observator Group, Rigstat, ABB, Fugro, Dynamax, RH Marine, AWA Marine, Shoreconnection, Automasjon & Data and Monitor Systems.
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• Other Distribution Channels
• Oil & Gas
End Users Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.