Helium - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Helium Market is accounted for $2.56 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $4.08 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising demand from the electronics industry, growing healthcare sector, and increasing demand for energy. However, high cost of extraction of helium is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Helium is the second component on the periodic table, usually found in the form of an unscented gas and has various applications. Helium gas is lighter than air and this property makes it ideal for a variety of applications.
By end user, the healthcare segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as helium is used in the devices intended for treatment of respiratory ailments, cancer and so on. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the electronics industry is flourishing in countries like the US and Canada .
Some of the key players in Helium Market include Air Products, Taiyo Nippon Sanso, Airgas, Exxon, Renergen, Gulf Cryo, Linde, Iwatani Corporation, NexAir LLC, Badger Midstream, Gazprom, Buzwair, Qatargas Operating Company Limited, RasGas, Air Liquid, Messer Group, Matheson Tri-Gas, Praxair, Iceblick, and PGNiG.
• Controlled Atmosphere
• Pressurizing and Purging
• Breathing Mixes
• Leak Detection & Gas Chromatography
End Users Covered:
• Energy & Power
• Electronics and Semiconductors
• Aerospace and Aircraft
• Welding and Metal Fabrication
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.