Herbicide Safeners - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Herbicide Safeners Market is accounted for $748.23 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1, 636.23 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as increasing world’s population, rising demand for herbicide-induced crop damage and huge growth in post-emergence application are the key driving factors for the market growth. However, lack of awareness & technical skilled expertise and stringent regulatory ban on herbicides are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Herbicide safeners are chemical compounds used in mixture with herbicides to make them "safer" that is, to decrease the effect of the herbicide on crop plants, and to recover selectivity between crop plants vs. It can be used to pretreat crop seeds prior to planting, or they can be sprayed on plant life as a combination with the herbicide.
Based on Application Stage, post-emergence segment is anticipated to register the highest market growth due to demand for herbicides is higher as compared to that of pre-emergent herbicides and efficient in assassination the weeds during the post-emergence stage. By geography, South America accounted for the largest market share due to the huge production and consumption of cereals and grains, wheat and rice which is likely to give the demand for herbicides and finally strengthening the demand for discriminating herbicides.
Some of the key players profiled in the Herbicide Safeners Market include BASF, Adama Agricultural Solutions, Dowdupont, Bayer, Syngenta, Nufarm Limited, Sipcam-Oxon Group, Helm AG, Tenkoz, Arysta Lifescience, Drexel Chemical Company and Land O’lakes, Inc.
Herbicide Selectivity’s covered:
• Non-Selective Herbicides
• Selective Herbicides
• Other Crops
• Other Types
Application Stages Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.