High Performance Fluoropolymer - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global High Performance Fluoropolymer market is accounted for $2,284.48 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $4,379.89 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are high demand in the end-use industries and robust growth in PV installations. However, high cost of HPFS in comparison to other conventional materials is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
High performance fluoropolymers (HPFS) are polymers which are having unique characteristics such as excellent electrical insulation, resistance against chemical environment, high mechanical strength, low coefficient of friction and elevated temperature. HPFS provides better efficiency when compared to conventional materials. The combination of these unique characteristics has allowed the product to penetrate many end–user industries such as automobile, aviation, healthcare, electrical and electronic, building and construction, etc. The HPFS also used in manufacturing of heat exchangers, semiconductor manufacturing, fabrics, water treatment plants, cable insulation, food processing and others such as paint coating, cookware, etc. because of its non-stick property owing to less surface energies.
By type, the polyvinyl tetra fluoro ethylene (PTFE) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to its wide range of applications such as automotive components, electrical appliances, semiconductors, and non-stick frying pans. Additionally, PTFE is also less costly as compared to other types of HPF, which has resulted in driving its demand.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the presence of large manufacturing hubs in China and India. Japan, China, India, and South Korea are few of the leading & largest automotive producers in the world, which creates demand regularly for fluoropolymer products in the transportation industry.
Some of the key players in High Performance Fluoropolymer Market include 3M Company, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd, Chenguang Research Institute of Chemical Industry, Daikin Industries Ltd, Dongyue Group Ltd, Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited, HaloPolymer OJSC, Hubei Everflon Polymer Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd, Juhua Group Corporation, Quadrant AG, SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation), Shamrock Technologies, Inc, Shanghai 3F New Material Co., Ltd, Solvay SA and The Chemours Company.
• Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE)
• Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
• Perfluoro Alkoxy Polymer (PFA)
• Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE)
• Polyethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE)
• Polyvinyl Fluoride (PVF)
• Polyvinyl Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (PTFE)
• Polyvinylidene Difluoride (PVDF)
• Films & Membranes
• Mechanical Components & Parts
• Wire & Cable
End Users Covered:
• Building & Construction
• Consumer Household
• Electrical & Electronics
• Industrial Processing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.