High Pressure Grinding Roller - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global High Pressure Grinding Roller Market is accounted for $412.60 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $741.36 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. An increase in the adoption of the mining and cement industry, rising demand for efficient and eco-friendly comminution solutions, and increasing use in hard rock mining are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. However, high initial cost and maintenance are hampering the growth of the market.
High Pressure Grinding Roller (HPGR) is a comminution equipment that is primarily operated in cement and limestone plants. High pressure grinding roller (HPGR) consists of two rollers with the same dimensions, which are rotating against each other with the same circumferential speed.
Based on the type, the non-ferrous minerals processing segment is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the rise in the utilization of non-ferrous metals such as copper, zinc, and lead owing to their properties including high recyclability. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to the growing infrastructural development and manufacturing activities coupled with rising mining activities, especially in China.
Some of the key players profiled in the High Pressure Grinding Roller Market include ZME Mining and Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG (Polysius AG), SGS S.A., Outotec Oyj, Metso Oyj, Köppern Group, KHD Humboldt Wedag International AG, FLSmidth & Co. A/S, CITIC Heavy Industries, Co., Ltd. (CITIC HIC), and ABB, Ltd.
• Non-Ferrous Minerals Processing
• Ferrous Metals
• Ferroalloys Processing
• 2 x 100 kW - 2 x 650 Kw
• 2 x 650 kW - 2 x 1,900 kW
• 2 x 1,900 kW - 2 x 3,700 kW
• 2 x 3,700 kW and Above
• Diamond Liberation
• Softer Magnetite Liberation
• Precious Metal Beneficiation
• Pellet Feed Preparation
• Liberation of Industrial Minerals
• Base Metal Liberation
End Users Covered:
• Cement Industry
• Ore and Mineral Processing
• Metallurgy Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Mining Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.