HIV Self-test Kits - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global HIV Self-test Kits Market is accounted for $71.76 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $288.56 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.0% during the forecast period. Rise in prevalence of this disease across the globe and growing uptake of HIV self-testing policies and implementation are the major factors driving the market growth. However, a false-negative result of these kits is restraining the market growth.
HIV Self-test Kits helps the individuals to access critically important health information, at their convenience by conducting their own HIV test using a simple oral or blood-based test while preserving their privacy.
Based on specimen type, the blood segment is likely to have a huge demand as these products are likely to have shorter minimum and maximum reading time. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increase in number of occurrence of this infection among individuals.
Some of the key players profiled in the HIV Self-test Kits Market include Abbott, Atomo Diagnostics, BD, bioLytical Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, BioSURE UK, Biosynex, Chembio Diagnostic Systems Inc, Danaher, OraSure Technologies, Roche and Sedia Biosciences Corporation.
Test Generations Covered:
• Third Generation
• Second Generation
Specimen Types Covered:
• Oral Fluid
• Fluorescent Chromatography
• Lateral Flow Immunoassay
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Research Institutes
• Specialty Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.