Hog Production and Pork - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hog Production and Pork Market is accounted for $396.02 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $541.98 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increased pork consumption around the world, increase in disposable income of people, and changes in meat processing methods. However, occurrence of swine flu is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Hog production or pig farming is known for breeding and raising domestic pigs for various purposes, but it is done majorly for food like pork and bacon. Pork production systems have slowly transformed from forest-based to pasture-based, and most recently into specifically designed buildings.
By type, the belly/ side of pork /bacon segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is widely used by various fast food chains. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the high production output and consumption in China.
Some of the key players in Hog Production and Pork Market include Smithfield Foods, Danish Crown, Tyson Foods Inc, Seaboard Corporation, Triumph Foods LLC, Vion Food Group Ltd, Shuanghui Development, Wan Chau International Limited, JBS, Iowa Select Farms, Charoen Pokphand Group, Yurun Group, The Maschhoffs LLC, Tonnies, WH Group, and BRF S.A.
• Loin of Pork
• Belly/ Side of Pork /Bacon
• Leg /Ham
• Shoulder/ Boston Butt
• Picnic Shoulder/Hand
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Butcher Shop/Wet Markets
• Specialty Stores
• Convenience Stores
• Online Retailing
End Users Covered:
• Food Service Providers
• Food Processing Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.