Honeycomb Core Materials - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Honeycomb Core Materials Market is accounted for $2.01 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.36 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. Rising usage of paper honeycomb core in packaging industry, growing demand for lightweight materials and outstanding mechanical performance of honeycomb core are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, high cost of nomex honeycomb core and structural restrictions of honeycomb core materials are hindering the growth of the market. One of the major opportunities in the market is growing usage of recyclable products.
By Product Type, Paper Honeycomb is a packing and building material. It possesses high strength, excellent heat & noise insulation, eco-friendliness and simplicity of operation. It is utilized as a part of the furniture business as an insert in furniture boards. In packaging industry, paper honeycomb utilized as a part of boxes, spacers, and beds to protect the house and industrial devices.
By End User, Packaging segment commanded the largest market share due to the huge demand for lightweight, low-cost and sustainable products for packaging. It possesses strong, durable, rigidity and cushioning properties to provide better protection. It is used to protect household & industrial devices and delicate products against exterior effects during transportation.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to generate highest revenue owing to industrial development, the existence of well-established firms, and technical improvements in construction, transportation, and packaging sectors in emerging countries such as India and China.
Some of the key players in Honeycomb Core Materials market include Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V, Tricel Honeycomb Corporation, Hexcel Corporation, Cartoflex, Corinth Group, Advanced Honeycomb Technologies (AHT), Honeycomb Cellpack, The Gill Corporation, Thermhex Waben GmbH, Universal Metaltek, Tubus Baer GmbH, Axxion Group, Benecore, Argosy International, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), and Honicel.
Product Types Covered:
• Other Product Types
End Users Covered:
• Construction & Infrastructure
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.