Human Milk Oligosaccharides - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Human Milk Oligosaccharides Market is accounted for $17.90 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $98.05 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 21%. Growing application of HMOs in functional foods and increasing demand in infant formula is likely to boost the growth of the market. However, the high cost of production is hindering the growth of the global human milk oligosaccharides market is likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs) act as prebiotics in human body and help in maintaining gut health. They promote bacterial growth, especially bifidobacteria genus, in the gut, which helps in improving metabolic activity. The antimicrobial protection and prebiotic functions of the product allow them to be used in various food products including pharmaceutical and medicinal food and infant formulas.
Based on the application, the infant formulas are anticipated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. This is attributable to the health benefits associated with the infant formulas such as maintaining gut microbiota and inhibition of pathogen in infants.
By geography, North America recorded the largest share of the global human milk oligosaccharides market revenues. The presence of several major infant formula and baby food manufacturers and technological advancements in the region can be considered major factors driving the market growth.
Some of the key players in the Human Milk Oligosaccharides Market include ZuChem Inc, Medolac Laboratories, Jennewein Biotechnologie GmbH, Inbiose NV, Glycosyn LLC, Glycom A/S and Elicityl S A.
• Sialyllactose (6’SL)
• Sialyllactose (3’SL)
• Lacto-N-tetraose (LNT)
• Lacto-N-neotetraose (LNnT)
• Fucosyllactose (3’FL)
• Fucosyllactose (2’FL)
• Functional Food & Beverages
• Food Supplements
• Infant Formula
• Health Ingredients for Human and Animal
• Other applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.